Home Chi siamo Contattaci Come ordinare Forum
PowerPrint - The Next Re-Generation!: Forums

PowerPrint :: Leggi il Topic - The World of the Fullo
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

The World of the Fullo

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Inkland
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
ezekud

MessaggioInviato: Giovedě 10 Agosto 2017, 9:01    Oggetto: The World of the Fullo Rispondi citando

The field of the Fullo needs a detailed go through the fullers, craftsmen who managed high-quality garments, of Roman Italy. Analyzing the social and economic worlds when the fullers lived and worked, it tells the storyline with their economic circumstances, how they organized their workshops, the places where they worked within the city, as well as their everyday thrives on the store floor and beyond.Through concentrating on the low segments of society, Flohr uses everyday act as the major organizing principle in the narrative: the volume discusses the decisions taken by those to blame for the corporation of labor, and just how these decisions subsequently had a direct effect on the social lives of individuals carrying out the job. It emphasizes how socio-economic differences between cities resulted in fundamentally different working lives for many of their people, understanding that not merely were economic activities shaped by Roman society, they in turn played an integral role in shaping it. Source: Ebook-dl-monster.com
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Inkland Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: