Home Chi siamo Contattaci Come ordinare Forum
PowerPrint - The Next Re-Generation!: Forums

PowerPrint :: Leggi il Topic - Attunity Ltd (ATTU) is a provider of Big Data management ?
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

Attunity Ltd (ATTU) is a provider of Big Data management ?

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
thomasmiller

MessaggioInviato: Luned́ 16 Ottobre 2017, 11:23    Oggetto: Attunity Ltd (ATTU) is a provider of Big Data management ? Rispondi citando

Attunity Ltd (ATTU) is a provider of Big Data management software solutions that enable access, management, sharing and distribution of data across heterogeneous enterprise platforms, organizations and the cloud. The Company's software solutions include data replication and distribution (Attunity Replicate, change data capture (CDC) and Attunity Gold Client Solutions), test data management (Attunity Gold Client Solutions), data connectivity (Attunity Connect), enterprise file replication (AttunityRepliWeb), managed-file-transfer (Attunity MFT), data warehouse automation (Attunity Compose), data usage analytics (Attunity Visibility) and cloud data delivery (AttunityCloudBeam). Its software is used for projects, such as data warehousing, Hadoop, business intelligence (BI) and Big Data analytics, reporting, migration and modernization, data consolidation and distribution, and cloud initiatives. It offers a software as a service (SaaS)-based platform with a portfolio of services.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:
https://www.stockaholics.net/threads/at ... -ltd.3898/

Product Launch Examples
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: