Home Chi siamo Contattaci Come ordinare Forum
PowerPrint - The Next Re-Generation!: Forums

PowerPrint :: Leggi il Topic - Cashless Payment in Music Event
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

Cashless Payment in Music Event

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio

MessaggioInviato: Venerd́ 15 Dicembre 2017, 9:02    Oggetto: Cashless Payment in Music Event Rispondi citando

Everything is now going cashless and we say about everthing it literally everything. As we all know, the city transportion already applied this payment method. And now the music event currently applied this method too. In music event, they used the cashless payment in RFID wristband. With event RFID payment and accreditation service, all music event attendees can buy anything like merchandise, food, beverages and else in just tapping the wristband. It is so easy and fast. You not wanting to queueing in line for so long, right?
For music event organizer, you can get the benefits too. With RFID payment, you can get the deeper accuracy of your event attendees data and where area the attendees spend the higher money. The cashless payment method with RFID wristbands have been used at hundreds of cashless events around the world and now getting more popular in Indonesia because its easiness.
Here are some the benefits of cashless payment at music event:
● Increase event revenues up to 30-35%
● Accurately reduce queuing times
● Fast transaction for food, beverages, merchandise and anything else
● Cost savings from handling and administering of cash
● More efficient and safer than the manual payment method
● Deep and accurate attendees data and its insight
Torna in cima
Profilo HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: