Home Chi siamo Contattaci Come ordinare Forum
PowerPrint - The Next Re-Generation!: Forums

PowerPrint :: Leggi il Topic - BOOMEON LAUNCHES NEXT-GENERATION BABY BOOMER ONLINE COMMUNIT
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

BOOMEON LAUNCHES NEXT-GENERATION BABY BOOMER ONLINE COMMUNIT

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
thomasmiller

MessaggioInviato: Mercoledì 04 Ottobre 2017, 6:37    Oggetto: BOOMEON LAUNCHES NEXT-GENERATION BABY BOOMER ONLINE COMMUNIT Rispondi citando

Florida-based startup Boomeon is announcing that its online community for Baby Boomers has launched and is now open to all Baby Boomers looking for an online home. Boomeon is free and features a mixture of content provided by Boomeon’s expert contributors as well as user-generated content.

Boomeon is organized around the concept of topic groups so that all of the information and activity on the site is organized in a consistent manner, allowing users to easily discover and interact with content that interests them. Boomeon’s bespoke content is provided by experts on a wide range of topics relating to health, lifestyle, relationships, and money. Users are also given the tools to create and manage their own public or private topic groups, and can then blog or start their own discussions in those groups.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.outreachnc.com/boomeon-launches-next-generation-baby-boomer-onli…

marketing video
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: