Home Chi siamo Contattaci Come ordinare Forum
PowerPrint - The Next Re-Generation!: Forums

PowerPrint :: Leggi il Topic - Maternity Photography Binds Your Minutes from Lifestyle
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

Maternity Photography Binds Your Minutes from Lifestyle

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
ysudyp

MessaggioInviato: Sabato 21 Ottobre 2017, 20:02    Oggetto: Maternity Photography Binds Your Minutes from Lifestyle Rispondi citando

Items that were phenomenal were learned by you as a child languages. You went to college to find out a superior way to understand, or so we are led to believe. Statistics reveal that once we enter school, based on the - memory system of learning, learning slows down from there on. What is? You learned how to browse! No matter it may be for you personally, you're force fed to understand it, by figuring out how to read, or you're ostracized. A renegade! A few of those renegades are the same people who have taken over their memory as an adult.
I feel I have a obligation to reveal secrets at MIND on MIND here for you. Back from the achievement. Maybe you have wondered about Your memory? What would you think if I informed you that you were created with a photographic memory? Some people take into maturity over the photographic memory. If you are not one of those people ślub zdjęcia, why not carry it over as an adult also? We were born with a photographic memory. We never lose it. We have lost the ability to USE it. More correctly, we have misplaced the access.
You see, the mechanisms to learn to read, like tunnel visionoppose your normal ability to access and use the photographic memory. You gave up entry, by learning reading, a learned brain feature. It is possible to learn by studying Mental Photography, how to get your natural memory again. What is even more astonishing is that while you're learning how to get your photographic memory, then you begin to see different things start occurring from exercising your brain this way. You wonder why your children are genius and you're not? Now you understand!
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: