Home Chi siamo Contattaci Come ordinare Forum
PowerPrint - The Next Re-Generation!: Forums

PowerPrint :: Leggi il Topic - Cashless Payment Marketing Options
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

Cashless Payment Marketing Options

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
sintar

MessaggioInviato: Mercoledì 06 Dicembre 2017, 5:53    Oggetto: Cashless Payment Marketing Options Rispondi citando

Cashless Payment - Market to Mass In a world of choice, it is up to the owner of a car wash to let people in their area know why they should choose their location than others in the area. Most metropolitan areas have several car washes in one city. Most gas stations and C-stores now have their own car laundry that can and will cut your laundry traffic. But you run ads in newspapers and have a nice and good mark, so where are all the new customers?
Find a Cashless System That Match Your Business The car wash industry is so full of cashless payment owner-wash solutions that are easily covered by all choices. Luckily most systems can be boiled down to being primarily focused on credit card receipts and loyalty programs and bids to market programs without cash beyond direct credit card receipts. There is also a third category and it is a basic built-in factory option available through new equipment. The built-in card program from the factory will be very basic.
Just like the factory radio in your car, it will handle the basics of functionality and maybe even you can get for a while. Just like your factory car radio, the car can be taken out and replaced with a number of non-exclusive solutions to provide additional features that are not available from factory options. Only interested in accepting credit cards? If you’re sole purpose in buying the system cashless payment is to accept credit cards, my only advice is to hire a signature consultant, like Perry Powell.
Torna in cima
Profilo HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: