Home Chi siamo Contattaci Come ordinare Forum
PowerPrint - The Next Re-Generation!: Forums

PowerPrint :: Leggi il Topic - The Available Event Analytics
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

The Available Event Analytics

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio

MessaggioInviato: Mercoledž 28 Febbraio 2018, 9:46    Oggetto: The Available Event Analytics Rispondi citando

What are the possible variables and event analytics ? Analytics stores two types of variables: Traffic variables, Conversion variables, Analytics also presents events to track visitor actions. Traffic variables are non-persistent variables that include the amount of time each content is given to Analytics. Analytics provides predefined internal traffic variables such as page names, channels, and servers. This variable is a table. For example, pageName calculates the number of times a user has pressed a page with this name.
Event analytics this gives you 100 special events named event1 via event100. Examples of special events may be login, registration, and registration. Overview of conversion variables, sometimes you want persistent variables associated with an event. This variable is called a conversion variable. For special events, such as login, you may want to use a custom conversion variable, also called eVar, which stores persistent information about whether visitors are logged in or out of the site.
The resulting Analytics event analytics report can tell you a number of purchases made when a visitor logs in or leaves the site. Product conversion variables are used in conjunction with events to convey product information such as product name, category, and price. Unlike liars, these variables are not continuous and can store many values.
Torna in cima
Profilo HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Information Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: